- Property Type: Unit, Townhouse
About this listing
- Great rental returns for investors earning approx $290 - $320 per week, or if rented fully furnished, estimated returns $350 - $380 per week.
- Situated within easy stroll to Woolworths and the facilities of Scone.
- Expansive district views to the North from the large deck with covering sun shades.
- Large, bright and airy open plan living room and dining area, with sliding doors and pleasant views to large deck from both areas.
- Compact galley style kitchen.
- Spacious master bedroom with large built in, opening to bright modern renovated ensuite bathroom.
- Separate renovated stylish main bathroom with skylight and wall mounted heater.
- Second large double bedroom plus third bedroom/study.
- Single lock up garage plus laundry and separate storage area.
- Separate private ground level courtyard / drying area.
- Air conditioner.
- This property is in first class order having been recently renovated, and with an interior-designed paint scheme it presents very well.
- The sale of this property is vacant possession however the town house is currently fully furnished with quality furniture and it could be sold that way if required.
This property MUST BE SOLD as owners have relocated.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Hamish Firth at Landmark Scone on 0499 881 585, 02 6545 1377 or email email@example.com
Offered for sale in conjunction with Shire Financial Services Pty Ltd.