- Property Type: Grazing, Rural Land, Sheep & Cattle, Lifestyle / Rural
- Land Area Ha: 47.35
- Land Area Acres: 116
About this listing
- The property is a productive 116 acres (47.35ha) of grazing and farming country with a 4 bedroom timber home, set back from the reliable Martindale Creek and adjacent Bylong Park Thoroughbred Stud.
- The near new home has 4 bedrooms (main with WIR and ensuite), 2 bathrooms and 2.7m high ceilings throughout.
- The home has a 2.8m wide wrap around verandah capturing Martindale Valley views.
- Open plan kitchen/living room flows well and polished floating bamboo floors complement the home and stone bench tops in the kitchen.
- Temperature control for the home is via a split system A/C, along with a slow combustion wood heater in the living area.
- Infrastructure for the property includes a 10m x 12m shed with 2 stables, steel cattle yards, 2 bay iron shed, 4 bay garage at the homestead, large veggie garden and a chook run.
- The property is well fenced into 10 paddocks, all watered.
- Water to the property is via Martindale Creek, 2 dams and storage of 120,000 litres in a concrete tank feeding all the troughs throughout the property. The house has a 100,000L tank for rainwater and the shed has a 60,000L tank also for rain water.
- A water license of 10 megs from the Martindale Creek.
- There are approximately 10 acres of arable alluvial river flats to sow Lucerne or Oats and the property has historically run 40 weaners annually.
- Services include satellite NBN, mail 3 days a week and the school bus comes daily.
For more information, please contact your Exclusive selling agents Landmark Harcourts Scone on 0499 881 585 or 02 6545 1377.