- Property Type: Grazing, Rural Land, Sheep & Cattle, Arable
- Land Area Ha: 3090
- Land Area Acres: 7636
About this listing
Location: Property is located approx. 15km west of Coolah on the sealed Neilrex Road.
Services: Services include power, telephone, school bus, mail 3 times weekly, schools at Coolah, air services at Mudgee and Dubbo, saleyards at Mudgee, Dubbo, Dunedoo and Scone.
Country: There is approx. 2,000 acres of arable terrain at the front of the property, this leads into an area of approx. 700 acres of useful timbered grazing slopes. Approx. 1,350 acres of heavily timbered sandstone ridges and outcrops, this then flows onto a very productive basalt top consisting of approx. 3,600 acres of highly productive heavy basalt grazing land.
Pasture Development: as per recorded paddock pasture programme
Water: Cloven Hills is extremely well watered with 5 bores, 3 of which reticulate to approx. 60 troughs, approx. 40 dams and a semi-permanent creek with permanent holes. Four bores are fully equipped with submersible pumps. 2 x power and 2 x solar power. This water is pumped to elevated tanks throughout the property, which is then gravity fed back to automatic water troughs located throughout the property.
Fencing: The property is subdivided into approx. 50 main paddocks. The fencing is mostly in excellent stock proof condition suited to both sheep and cattle breeding and fattening.
- Main Homestead - recently renovated, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 car roller door garage, and solar hot water.
- Managers House - renovated 12 years ago, very tidy 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, solar hot water.
- 4 new HE sealed silos plus two older silos - total grain holding capacity estimated around 300t.
- Machinery shed 30ft x 135ft with workshop (power connected)
- 4 electric stand wool shed with steel sheep yards
- 3 stand wool shed with a set of sheep yards.
- 2 hay sheds capacity around 800+ 8x4x3 bales
- Bull shed with 5 stables, tie up area, feed room, wash bay, night yards attached, was originally built as a hay shed and recently converted back as third hay shed.
- 2 sets of good working steel cattle yards, main yards-500+ capacity, 2nd yards 100 head+ capacity. Third set of cattle yards steel and timber in reasonable order and can handle 400 head.
Production Capacity: Owner represents approx. 900 breeding cows and calves under current management.
AGENT'S REMARKS: This is truly a magnificent balance of country for the sheep/cattle producer and fattener. "Cloven Hills" is extremely well appointed by way of structural improvements and has a very strong history of good management.
Tender submissions have now closed.
Please contact Gavin Beard on 0438 452 810 for further information.